Updated July 1, 2021
In these uneasy times we are committed to doing everything we can to keep our staff and clients healthy. Since COVID hit, we have utilized a strict protocol to reduce risk of COVID-19 spread within our shops so you can relax when you come and feel comfortable while getting your hair cut. With this protocol we achieved zero COVID spread in our shops.
Effective July 1, 2021
Effective July 1, 2021 masks will be optional in all Keep It Cut locations. This allowed time for staff and clients to get vaccinated if they desire. For information on vaccines and to schedule an appointment to get vaccinated visit www.vaccines.gov. These are challenging times and there is no one decision that will meet everyone’s wants and needs. We hope to find the best balance we can between health, safety, personal choice, and impact on others around us.
- Hand sanitizer provided at entrance
- Cloths masks provided at entrance optional (or provide your own)
- Online / App Check In strongly encouraged
- Cloth masks optional
- Sanitize hands and station between clients
- Change capes frequently throughout day
- Clean waiting area and restrooms frequently throughout the day