Keeping It Safe
Though the AZ health data is looking good and allowing us to reopen, let’s be real, it’s important we do it in a responsible fashion to prevent a future outbreak and repeat closure.
- Hand sanitizer provided at entrance
- Cloths masks provided at entrance (or provide your own)
- Online / App Check In strongly encouraged
- After checking in, wait in car until called to come in
- Waiting area limited to few seats for those who walk/bike in
- No washes or grooming services
- Credit/Debit cards or contactless payment encouraged over cash
- Cloth masks
- Sanitize hands and station between clients
- Change capes multiple times throughout day
- Increased client time blocks to spread out clients and allow more time to disinfect
- Only staff touch credit card machine
- Clean waiting area and restrooms frequently throughout the day
Members Take a Look
Thank you again to all our Members who donated membership fees to support our staff last month! AZ Family even did a feature on your generosity!
- Your billing date will be adjusted to ensure you don’t lose any membership days you previously paid for. Click HERE to see your new billing date.
- Memberships that include washes and/or grooming: your membership will continue to bill the full amount. On that same day we will refund a portion of the fee that is for washes/grooming. So you will see a full charge and then a partial refund on your account.
- If you chose to cancel your membership while we were closed, you will be able to resign up fresh when you come in if you so choose.
- If your card declined for your last membership payment your membership has been cancelled and you will be able to resign up fresh when you come in if you so choose.