Standard Membership Terms and Conditions
Congrats on joining the elite crew of “Regulars”; suave chaps who keep their hair kempt and looking great all the time. Here is the skinny on your new membership. We tried to keep it simple with no legal mumbo jumbo, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.
- Pricing for memberships can be found on https://keepitcut.com. The price charged will be the price posted on the website the day you sign up. Keep It Cut reserves the right to change prices at any time. Any price changes take effect on your next regular billing cycle.
- Keep It Cut will automatically renew your membership and bill your chosen account on each monthly anniversary date of the membership.
- Memberships are not transferable. Any attempts to use membership by non-member will result in cancellation.
- Keep It Cut and member shall have the right to cancel a membership at any time and for any reason.
- If you choose to cancel your membership, Keep It Cut will refund the amount paid for your most recent month if cancelled within 7 days of billing. After 7 days, no refund for the month will be provided. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and refunds will be processed within 72 hours.
- The membership plans include the services (not products) as described on https://keepitcut.com. Tips are not included in the membership price.
- “Long Locks” are any hair lengths at the beginning of the hair cut that extends past the top of the shoulder. The membership price does not include the “long locks” fee. The “long locks” fee will be assessed on each haircut provided.
Queen Creek Founder Special Membership Terms and Conditions
You’re the man! A Founding Member of the Queen Creek location. Congrats! Hooray! Here are the additional terms that apply to your special membership.
- Queen Creek Founder Special Membership can only be used at the Queen Creek Keep It Cut location. If visiting another Keep It Cut location full service costs apply.
- First month will be billed immediately upon sign up to secure your membership using your provided debit/credit card. This same card will be stored on file for future billings.
- Membership will begin the day Queen Creek Keep It Cut opens for business which is estimated to be April 1, 2024.
- Future monthly billings will occur every month on the same calendar day as the day membership begins.
- After 12 months of membership billing will increase to market rate.
- You may cancel your membership at any time, but once cancelled the Founder Special rate is forfeit. If you resign up for a membership it will be at full market rate.
- All other terms and conditions of the standard membership apply other than what is modified here.