Tempe ranked 43rd in the nation among the Top 100 Places to Live in the U.S. by Livability.com, so it is no surprise to find Keep It Cut right in it’s mix. Two miles south of Arizona State University, at the bustling Northwest corner of Rural and Baseline Roads, you can find us directly next to Whole Foods Market. Swing into Keep It Cut for a quick trim before grabbing your morning coffee at Starbucks, or after a relaxing massage at Elements Massage.
Location – 5118 S Rural Rd
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Closed: New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Close Early at 4:00 PM: Memorial Day, Labor Day Day, Halloween, Christmas Eve